TO OUR LOYAL PATIENTS AT FOREST GLEN DENTAL
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. With rolling provincial wide shutdowns of many businesses, as an essential service, we wanted to remind you that we are open. As always we are dedicated to providing dental care in a safe and comfortable environment.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We have continued to make improvements in our practice and procedures. Our dental team has been trained to minimize the COVID-19 risk for everyone. Please be assured that we will be taking care of you, just as we would for our families.
For peace of mind and preparation for safe dental treatment, please review the following processes prior to your dental appointment:
- Pre-screening consent forms will be emailed. Upon your review of the form, please call to arrange appointment
- You must confirm appointment 3 days prior to your appointment, otherwise that time will be made available to other patients
- The day before appointment, confirm that there are no changes to your COVID-19 pre-screening consent form
- Arrive 15 minutes before appointment, staying in your vehicle or far outside of the entrance. Please wear a mask. Call to communicate your arrival
- When the treatment room preparations are complete, we will call you to our front office door. Your temperature will be taken and your screening form reviewed before entry into the office. Hand sanitizer will be provided and you will be directed to the treatment room
- An antiseptic mouth rinse will be ready for you before starting treatment
Payment is due at the time of service, debit or credit is accepted. Regardless of any insurance benefits. Patients with insurance benefits will have their claims electronically sent at time of service and they will seek reimbursement from their insurance provider.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made significant changes to ensure the safety of our team and our patients. We have made our appointment times longer and with more time between each appointment. Therefore appointments that are cancelled less than 24 hours will result in a $100 fee, with no exceptions. This policy has been put in place to ensure patients requiring urgent care can be provided for in a timely and safe manner.